Remove this ad

Augustus

Lead

Dec 13 13 8:37 AM

Tags : :

Another people with a huge wannabe Euro complex lets take a look at how they really look:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Bande nere

#4 [url]

Dec 13 13 12:57 PM

if you see these people and then the ones used over Aprishitty to cut distances with Europe , they seem to come from different continent, not even cherrypicked...

Quote    Reply   

Augustus

#5 [url]

Dec 13 13 1:13 PM

Yes they are certainly not anything like European but they will claim that they look more European than some Euros LOL. Talk about wannabes but more than that they are delusional.

Quote    Reply   

Bande nere

#10 [url]

Apr 9 14 12:05 PM

You guys should post this poeople over aprishitty. They think they are like Italians there or even fairer. Fucking clowns.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

IberoCeltic

#11 [url]

Apr 9 14 12:10 PM

Bande nere wrote:
You guys should post this poeople over aprishitty. They think they are like Italians there or even fairer. Fucking clowns.

Yes, i read for many times that the levantines look like southern italians (mainly sicilian and calabrese), but honesty i visited that places and there is an HUGE differences on their phenotypes.

Quote    Reply   

Oscan

#14 [url]

Apr 10 14 6:13 AM

I worked in an area (a residential subdivision to be precise) where there were many Calabrese and Assyrians.

It really struck me that the Assyrians looked very distinct and different from the Calabrians. Of course there was some small overlap. But in the bulk, Calabrese and the Assyrians didn't look alike AT ALL. And this is noteworthy since Calabrese are popularly regarded as being the most dark mainland Italians.

Quote    Reply   

Legionario

#15 [url]

Apr 10 14 7:23 AM

Oscan wrote:
I worked in an area (a residential subdivision to be precise) where there were many Calabrese and Assyrians.

It really struck me that the Assyrians looked very distinct and different from the Calabrians. Of course there was some small overlap. But in the bulk, Calabrese and the Assyrians didn't look alike AT ALL. And this is noteworthy since Calabrese are popularly regarded as being the most dark mainland Italians.

this

Quote    Reply   

Augustus

#16 [url]

Apr 10 14 7:45 AM

Guys we have terrorist all over the place where i live and as you can see in our gallery they don't have a hope in hell to pass as European not even close.

Quote    Reply   

Bande nere

#18 [url]

Apr 13 14 10:49 AM

Hahaah
I was taking  a look at Forumbiodiversity and a certain Elias who is a levantine was posting this map to prove that Sirians or what the fuck he is are close to Italians...ahahaahahah
These retards are going mad..ahahaha

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#19 [url]

Apr 13 14 6:32 PM

Another MENA wannabe nordics who probably looks like Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein.

Syrians are genetically quite distant from all italians.

In this first map the Syrian plot is on the far south from Italian plot.

Syrians are genetically closer to lebanese muslim and palestinians.

There are more spaniards who plot in the middle east cluster.

In the second image there aren't syrians but there are Druze, Palestinian and Bedouins.

They are quite distant to italians, even calabrese/sicilians/campanians (yellow plot).

Quote    Reply   

Oscan

#20 [url]

Apr 13 14 9:32 PM

eh?  some of these people call themselves "fair"?

if they are "fair", then what are Italians?  Scandinavian Norse Gods?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help