Remove this ad

Tuscia

#24 [url]

Mar 14 15 6:48 AM

Hello guys. I'm from Tuscany.

I wanted to say that this is a very good representation of Sicilians unlike what i saw in forums like The Apricity that i lurk as guest.

I wanted to sign up there but i noticed there are too many trolls and that they are allowed to run free.

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#25 [url]

Mar 14 15 6:56 AM

Tuscia wrote:
Hello guys. I'm from Tuscany.

I wanted to say that this is a very good representation of Sicilians unlike what i saw in forums like The Apricity that i lurk as guest.

I wanted to sign up there but i noticed there are too many trolls and that they are allowed to run free.

Welcome onboard Tuscia.

Yes, ItalicRoots is the free space for every Italian who want to show their history, culture, phenotypes and more of their local place.

The Apricity is a disaster forum ruled by an American transsexual with issues and by his personal sock accounts.

Quote    Reply   

blue

#26 [url]

Mar 14 15 7:06 AM

Great photos guys.  Being totally honest these Sicilians appear to show a greater diversity than the bulk of Iberia does, even in pigmentation.  To compare them to Lebanese and Syrians is mental.

Quote    Reply   

Tuscia

#29 [url]

Mar 14 15 7:12 AM

blue wrote:
Great photos guys.  Being totally honest these Sicilians appear to show a greater diversity than the bulk of Iberia does, even in pigmentation.  To compare them to Lebanese and Syrians is mental.

True.
When i read someone compared them to Lebanese and Syrians on The Apricity i couldn't believe my eyes .  

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help