Remove this ad

avatar

dante

Posts: 1,160 Member Since:04/23/15

#21 [url]

May 16 15 7:03 PM

image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Turno

Posts: 3,194 Member Since:03/16/15

#27 [url]

Jun 5 15 4:22 AM

This thread get 1160 views, I bet half of them are from the Crypto-Jew.

Loki's great love,the Turkish men(Sikeliot's effect?)
image
 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Facader

Posts: 6,097 Member Since:02/10/14

#31 [url]

Jun 15 15 11:26 PM

Brothers. We have to convince as many people as possible that the Sewer has nothing to do with European ethnic preservation, but it's only a troll forum filled with sexual perverts and OWD Spics/MENAs. There are too many fucktards who come on that site, thinking that it's a more scientific version of Stormfront. LMAO!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Legionario

Posts: 9,044 Member Since:09/30/13

#33 [url]

Jun 16 15 12:09 PM

Facader wrote:
Brothers. We have to convince as many people as possible that the Sewer has nothing to do with European ethnic preservation, but it's only a troll forum filled with sexual perverts and OWD Spics/MENAs. There are too many fucktards who come on that site, thinking that it's a more scientific version of Stormfront. LMAO!

Of course.
Indeed you can see how false they are since the only purpose of The Apricity is to make some Europeans like a mixed race people.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Facader

Posts: 6,097 Member Since:02/10/14

#34 [url]

Jun 16 15 9:22 PM

The purpose of the Crapicity is to make OWD MENA like Eli-ass, Padre Organtino, Euro American ( lol that subhuman),... feel better by saying that most MENA can fit somewhere in Europe. Notice that the self hating types are always living in the rich west and never in their third world shitholes.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

IberoCeltic

Posts: 6,962 Member Since:12/14/13

#35 [url]

Jun 17 15 1:08 AM

Abuka wrote:
I do not approve of Faklon's and Kamikaze's bans. Possibly Dexter Morgan's as well. They seem unfair to me.

Even Faklon banned from The Circuscity?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Hainix

Posts: 2,071 Member Since:05/10/15

#36 [url]

Jun 19 15 3:48 PM

IberoCeltic wrote:

Abuka wrote:
I do not approve of Faklon's and Kamikaze's bans. Possibly Dexter Morgan's as well. They seem unfair to me.

Even Faklon banned from The Circuscity?

Unfortunately yes. I have a few questions to ask him but he's perma-banned.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Rhodri Rodriguez

Posts: 730 Member Since:04/06/15

#37 [url]

Jun 19 15 4:47 PM

Facader wrote:
The purpose of the Crapicity is to make OWD MENA like Eli-ass, Padre Organtino, Euro American ( lol that subhuman),... feel better by saying that most MENA can fit somewhere in Europe. Notice that the self hating types are always living in the rich west and never in their third world shitholes.

I agree that Elias is absurd, but Organtino has not posted in years and Euro American only has partial Georgian ancestry.  The worst OWDers are probably Iraqi user themrdude1990 and Mexican user Bravado.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Hainix

Posts: 2,071 Member Since:05/10/15

#38 [url]

Jun 21 15 1:13 PM

Rhodri Rodriguez wrote:

Facader wrote:
The purpose of the Crapicity is to make OWD MENA like Eli-ass, Padre Organtino, Euro American ( lol that subhuman),... feel better by saying that most MENA can fit somewhere in Europe. Notice that the self hating types are always living in the rich west and never in their third world shitholes.

I agree that Elias is absurd, but Organtino has not posted in years and Euro American only has partial Georgian ancestry.  The worst OWDers are probably Iraqi user themrdude1990 and Mexican user Bravado.

Agreed. The former often posts depigmented Assyrians, the latter criollos. They obviously aren't representative of Assyrians and Mexicans.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Turno

Posts: 3,194 Member Since:03/16/15

#40 [url]

Jul 4 15 8:28 AM

The words of one of Loki's female victims, after being sexually harassed by him via internet:


 He bans people and then makes up lies about them, slandering them in order to make himself look innocent. He sexually harasses women, using his position of power to get close to them by making them members of the staff. When they reject his sexual advances, he turns on them and becomes abusive, blaming them for "leading him on".He did not simply ban me, he put me on"miserable user status". Do you know what that is? Basically, it makes it impossible for you to access your account or navigate the site, but you still appear as an active member to everyone else. Why would he do something like that unless he wanted to be rid of you but didn´t want anyone else to see you were banned and start asking questions? I was only banned after I started speaking out against him publicly, and by that point I just didn´t give a shit any more, I was done with TA for good.My intention is not to hurt Loki or to get back at him, I couldn´t care less about his sorry ass.I just want people to know the truth.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help