Remove this ad

Bande nere

#41 [url]

Jul 4 15 8:42 AM

LOL "Using his position of power to get close to them" almost killed me though.

He's a poor soul with a forum filled with mongrels and ensecure Iberbers, what power can he have is beyond me.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Bande nere

#43 [url]

Jul 17 15 6:23 AM

Hey folks, maybe you still didn't get that he runs the circus and that he is the only one that allows  theSewer to be so anti-Italian.

@Loki

You can also thank your mongrel dog Mn1 to have this dedicated thread, you smelly drug addicted girls molester.
You know that  dogs without muzzles must be kept away from public places .

Last Edited By: Bande nere Mar 24 17 9:39 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

BRVTIUVS

#45 [url]

Jul 17 15 10:27 AM

I don't know if he's a sex offender, but his web site is surely anti-italian,racist and defamating.
Try to imagine what would happen if someone had opened a racist thread against negros and jews. The site would have been shut down after 2 minutes.

Quote    Reply   

Bande nere

#50 [url]

Aug 28 15 4:38 AM

Bump for the turd. I think we need to update this thread.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Balkandji

#54 [url]

Sep 8 15 1:56 AM

Yesterday I made a new sockpuppet to ask the cocaine addicted pedobear a few questions. Of course, he didn't answer, and banned me again.

The turd would be nobody without his forum, and Apeshity is off the Google search because it is flagged as potentially dangerous, if things continue like this, Apeshity's days are number (as our rat Mexican friend says). VBulletin has weaknesses, and Apeshity can be hacked, but it isn't even worth the time and effort.

Quote    Reply   

Turno

#55 [url]

Sep 8 15 3:08 AM

Balkandji wrote:
Yesterday I made a new sockpuppet to ask the cocaine addicted pedobear a few questions. Of course, he didn't answer, and banned me again.

The turd would be nobody without his forum, and Apeshity is off the Google search because it is flagged as potentially dangerous, if things continue like this, Apeshity's days are number (as our rat Mexican friend says). VBulletin has weaknesses, and Apeshity can be hacked, but it isn't even worth the time and effort.

Can you imagine how many people all around the world got a virus in their pc thanks to the apricity? They should all make a claim for damages

Quote    Reply   

Bande nere

#59 [url]

Sep 15 15 6:57 AM

FurorBerbericus wrote:
JEW-KI is the responsible of that SHIT against italians

Of course he is, the girls molester. Having all these anti-italian rants make him earn lot of money with that malware infected shithole.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help