Remove this ad

Bande nere

Lead

Apr 1 14 7:09 AM

Tags : : , , , ,

Is that a forum for european preservationists or where mongrels of every kind and trolls speak daily of italians lead by an ensecure mixed portugues with the fetish of cherry picking  S.Italians?
Discuss.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Bande nere

#1 [url]

Apr 1 14 7:14 AM

I came across this "SouthAsian" troll who probably is the same  anti-italian troll  of Youtube, and the same that trashes Iberians too, but he is taken in big consideration with that nick because his target are italians.

What about that Minard777 guido who looks like a mestizo yet thinks to know how italians look?

Last Edited By: Bande nere Apr 1 14 7:17 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Augustus

#2 [url]

Apr 1 14 7:16 AM

Yes you summed it up quite nicely there. It's basically a mongrel led forum where there are but a few actual Europeans, a pathetic example of a forum if i ever saw one. They post picture of Iberians who look north african and middle eastern and pretend that they are the absolute definition of what a European should look like LOL.

Quote    Reply   

Augustus

#3 [url]

Apr 1 14 7:22 AM

Minard777 is the gypsy troll with a mexican as his avatar no question the other guy is probably the same guy. It's a breading ground for trolls and anti Italians alike most of whom are not European at all led by a moderator who is a mongrel faggot.

Quote    Reply   

Bande nere

#4 [url]

Apr 1 14 7:24 AM

Augustus wrote:
Yes you summed it up quite nicely there. It's basically a mongrel led forum where there are but a few actual Europeans, a pathetic example of a forum if i ever saw one. They post picture of Iberians who look north african and middle eastern and pretend that they are the absolute definition of what a European should look like LOL.

I have noticed that North Europeans are almost all gone(and they were the most balanced go figure) too, by now the forum is in the hand of trolls, Iberians and that Sikeliot with his crew of socks and wannabes who only post calabrese and sicilians picking like obsessed or claiming anyone armenoid and east med. What a waste.

Quote    Reply   

Augustus

#5 [url]

Apr 1 14 7:32 AM

^ Yeah i don't get his obsession with Sicilians and Italians in general he has a massive inferiority complex, he spends every day of his life doing this, pathetic. Yes the north Europeans could not care less the ones that remain that is.

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#6 [url]

Apr 1 14 7:33 AM

Yes, that's true Bande Nere.

Another problem is that the iberians have passed my people (french) in the hierarchy of whiteness.

I was banned when i said that the sicilians and calabrese are lighter than iberians.

Now the mainlader greeks looks like polish and the islanders such as cretan and aegean looks anatolians or levantines.

The algerian berbers looks lighter than majority of italians in The Clemencity.

The Clemencity is a den of mad men.

Quote    Reply   

Bande nere

#7 [url]

Apr 1 14 7:53 AM

^
True.
Plus they basically ruined the basis of anthropolgy too, claiming non-existant terms like residual armenoid, east med nordic, north european dinaric and some other shit that makes Ghunter, Coon and Lundman turn in their graves.

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#8 [url]

Apr 1 14 8:16 AM

I agree with most of Bande Nere's posts.

They invent a new terms for racial classifications such as WEST LOOK.

Which anthropologists have spoken to this type?

With this terms the iberians are more "western" and "whiter" also than majority of french over the italians.

Last Edited By: IberoCeltic Apr 1 14 8:20 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Bande nere

#9 [url]

Apr 1 14 12:44 PM

IberoCeltic wrote:
I agree with most of Bande Nere's posts.

They invent a new terms for racial classifications such as WEST LOOK.

Which anthropologists have spoken to this type?

With this terms the iberians are more "western" and "whiter" also than majority of french over the italians.

What is the west look? The one seen on Iberian phenotypes and Portuguese under 19 threads?

Oh i have always called that gipsy and arab look to be real.

Quote    Reply   

Augustus

#10 [url]

Apr 1 14 12:46 PM

IberoCeltic wrote:

Yes and funny enough these iberans that they claim are "western/whiter" are usually more north african/mixed race looking.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

alcol zero

#12 [url]

Apr 1 14 4:01 PM

Bastardo!!! Se stai leggendo, hai i giorni contati!!! (Bande Nere knows who I'm talking about but shhhhh don't say nothing for now...) buahahahahahhahahahahah

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#13 [url]

Apr 2 14 1:44 PM

One of the funniest moment on The Clemencity was when they classified the super Armenoid Ricky Rubio as Baskid + Med proper but also the über Small Mediterranean Fabio Coentrao as Atlantid.

The ridiculousness of this insignificant "man" and his followers is without limit.

Quote    Reply   

Augustus

#14 [url]

Apr 2 14 1:56 PM

You mean this Iraqi looking man is Baskid?

My oh my, these iberians are out of touch with reality. They must pay a visit to Italic Roots to get the real picture.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help