Remove this ad

IberoCeltic

#21 [url]

Apr 5 14 12:17 PM

Bande nere wrote:
Lmao, he is the quintessence of the armenoidness.

That forum is really upside down, there is not a bit of impartiality. PATHETIC.image

Impartiality on apricity?

Dude, Manolo Jimenez is on the Baskid examples but if you see he looks like the armenian president Serzh Sargsyan and even more dark skinned

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

IberoCeltic

#22 [url]

Apr 5 14 5:10 PM

Guys i'm shocked.

I googled Halstatt Nordid for a search of examples and in the third stripe there was this example in The Clemencity.

He is spaniard and represent the 0,000001% of iberian population to be generous.

He doesn't Halstatt Nordid look at all to be honest.

The moral and mental scarsity of the facadists is astonishing and they destroyed the basic anthropology with the fact that they do not accept to be what they are.

Sick

Last Edited By: IberoCeltic Apr 5 14 5:13 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Augustus

#25 [url]

Apr 7 14 8:12 AM

IberoCeltic wrote:
It's really ridiculous that an american user claims to know what they look like italians, french and brits

This happens all the time and keep in mind these Americans have usually never set foot in Europe, have only seen and are usually even themselves mixed with Mexicans and blacks...

Pathetic.

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#29 [url]

Apr 28 14 9:28 AM

The most surprising thing is that the anti italians are often the hispanics/south americans like mexican and others.
Today I have seen the pictures of another anti-italian from Mexico (who called italians as semites) who's a mutant subhuman race mixed.

Quote    Reply   

Augustus

#30 [url]

Apr 28 14 12:14 PM

IberoCeltic wrote:
The most surprising thing is that the anti italians are often the hispanics/south americans like mexican and others.
Today I have seen the pictures of another anti-italian from Mexico (who called italians as semites) who's a mutant subhuman race mixed.

LOL if you look at the top 10 most unsafe city's in the world Mexico and south American cities take at least half. They are mongrel mixed mutants indeed, a completely degenerate mixed race people. Where is this site I think maybe we should pay them a visit.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Augustus

#32 [url]

May 2 14 7:35 PM

Oscan wrote:
So much hatred against italians. Why people have such a hard-on for us I can only guess. Stay strong, fratelli.

It's usually because of jealousy but regardless we will be here to answer back. image

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#34 [url]

May 3 14 4:50 AM

alcol zero wrote:
What all these haters have in common is some physical or psychological handicap, or both. This would be interesting to study.

I agree with you too.
Many italian haters are gays, autistics and with many other issues.

Quote    Reply   

Bande nere

#35 [url]

May 3 14 7:36 AM

Rofl gayness is indeed one of the main issues anti-italians have, followed by alchoolism and butthurtism.

I noticed too that many anti-italians were before pro-italians who have been told that they don't look italians.

MENA and South 'Muricans on top.

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#37 [url]

May 5 14 9:18 AM

The user Brennus had posted two pics of average catanesi and Sigayliot says that one picture is a mix of germanic and near eastern looking and they could fit over in south Italy like jewish and the second is too light and cherry picked.
I want to imagine if they were iberians, at least he says that they look french or even welsh.
This hysterical fag is without limits.

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#38 [url]

May 8 14 1:42 PM

DVX
That mongrel iberian faggot from Massachusetts has posted also exotic apulians on The Clemencity and the colombian welsh wannabe big belly said that they look pakistani.
When go you to his house to visit him to clarify things a bit?

Last Edited By: IberoCeltic May 8 14 1:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Augustus

#39 [url]

May 8 14 11:26 PM

IberoCeltic wrote:
DVX
That mongrel iberian faggot from Massachusetts has posted also exotic apulians on The Clemencity and the colombian welsh wannabe big belly said that they look pakistani.
When go you to his house to visit him to clarify things a bit?

Lets talk about it on the private section. image

Quote    Reply   

Bande nere

#40 [url]

May 9 14 5:16 AM

That la Vita e' Bella is just another fat half south american half euro who licks asses to his masters the Iberians, and get called sudaca back.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help