Remove this ad

Facader

#41 [url]

May 10 14 5:59 AM

The worst thing about guidos is that they are either self hating pan medicist, who want to join Tunisia or Lebanon, or worse they believe in some kind of North Italian/German/French conspiracy to enslave Southern Italians, Greeks and Iberians.

ROFL what a bunch of morons.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

FurorBerbericus

#43 [url]

May 10 14 7:04 AM

Facader wrote:
The worst thing about guidos is that they are either self hating pan medicist, who want to join Tunisia or Lebanon, or worse they believe in some kind of North Italian/German/French conspiracy to enslave Southern Italians, Greeks and Iberians.

ROFL what a bunch of morons.

That guidos alias morons are a mixed race rootless.
They have nothing of italian just an italian ancestor lived 100/150 years ago.

Quote    Reply   

FurorBerbericus

#44 [url]

May 11 14 5:04 AM

A marchigiano user of TA posted these pics of catanese high school. there are some non native (in Sicily there are many north african immigrant during many generations) and clementina said that they look armenoid and near eastern

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#45 [url]

May 11 14 5:11 AM

FurorBerbericus wrote:
A marchigiano user of TA posted these pics of catanese high school. there are some non native (in Sicily there are many north african immigrant during many generations) and clementina said that they look armenoid and near eastern

In the second pic there are 2 or 3 non native people the rest look VERY european, many of these guys could also pass for a french and south english but they are basical typical italian faces.
Portuguese clown.
Ok, Clementina these people look near eastern for you, I post a leonese, northern Spain, high school for a comparison and you said who look lighter and more european.

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#47 [url]

May 11 14 8:30 AM

Legionario wrote:
the two (boy and girl) in the center group are 100% non sicilian and maybe also the girl with the green jacket

I agree with you too.
If these people look near eastern the north spaniard school that I posted pass very easily for north african.
That's sure.

Quote    Reply   

FurorBerbericus

#48 [url]

May 11 14 9:36 AM

IberoCeltic wrote:
Legionario wrote:
the two (boy and girl) in the center group are 100% non sicilian and maybe also the girl with the green jacket

I agree with you too.
If these people look near eastern the north spaniard school that I posted pass very easily for north african.
That's sure.

I QUOTE

Quote    Reply   

FurorBerbericus

#49 [url]

May 11 14 9:38 AM

IberoCeltic wrote:
FurorBerbericus wrote:

In the second pic there are 2 or 3 non native people the rest look VERY european, many of these guys could also pass for a french and south english but they are basical typical italian faces.
Portuguese clown.
Ok, Clementina these people look near eastern for you, I post a leonese, northern Spain, high school for a comparison and you said who look lighter and more european.

THE NORTHERN SPAIN CLASSROM LOOK DARKER COMPARED TO THE DARKEST AVERAGE OF ASPROMONTE

Quote    Reply   

blue

#50 [url]

May 11 14 10:50 AM

The last time I had a look on the Apricity, Sikeliot was saying the Portuguese are not true mediterraneans. They are Atlantid, Atlanto-Med and Cro-Magnon he says. According to him the Cro-Magnon, which is Berid, is not really med.

Lol, if the Portuguese don't have Gracile-Meds I don't know who does. He also seems to think it's impossible for an Iberian to pass in the Levant, whereas about 50% of Sicilians do.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

IberoCeltic

#51 [url]

May 11 14 12:27 PM

blue wrote:
The last time I had a look on the Apricity, Sikeliot was saying the Portuguese are not true mediterraneans. They are Atlantid, Atlanto-Med and Cro-Magnon he says. According to him the Cro-Magnon, which is Berid, is not really med.

Lol, if the Portuguese don't have Gracile-Meds I don't know who does. He also seems to think it's impossible for an Iberian to pass in the Levant, whereas about 50% of Sicilians do.

Yeah.
The iberian Berid into Crapicity and ABF is called Cro-Magnon or even Paleo-Atlantid while the same type in south Italy is called NW African type or also levantine subrace.

Clementina is a loser without life.

Quote    Reply   

Facader

#52 [url]

May 12 14 1:53 AM

Guidos are a bunch of self hating retards who pretend to understand the cultural and economic problems of Italy better than Italians themselves. All they know about Italy comes from facebook. They have no touch with the local reality.

They are both social and cultural outcastes in the US and wished that everyone in the med regions was like them.

And they live in the rich and prosperous US, a nation built by North Europeans, who according to their wicked ideology, are the worst shit in the universe.

Why don't they go to live in North Africa among their "med brothers", instead of wasting time over the internet?

Quote    Reply   

Facader

#56 [url]

May 12 14 11:58 PM

Hahaha according to the fag, Italians don't overlap with Central and Eastern Europeans at all. I wonder why these 2 Italian students blend so easily among their German and North Slavic peers from the University of Vienna. They are Roberto Pinto from Naples and Silvia Bressan from Treviso.

http://www.vgsf.ac.at/students/students/

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#57 [url]

May 13 14 4:39 PM

Facader wrote:
Hahaha according to the fag, Italians don't overlap with Central and Eastern Europeans at all. I wonder why these 2 Italian students blend so easily among their German and North Slavic peers from the University of Vienna. They are Roberto Pinto from Naples and Silvia Bressan from Treviso.

http://www.vgsf.ac.at/students/students/

Yes Facader.

I have been in Italy for many times and I have seen many people who can easily pass for center and even northern european.

Even in the south part of mainlander Italy and Sicily.

Raffaele Sollecito who is southern italians can easily fit for an american WASP

Quote    Reply   

Augustus

#59 [url]

May 13 14 5:49 PM

blue wrote:
Serious question: has Sikeliot ever actually been to Europe, which he professes to know so much about?

No that degenerate, mongrel, faggot, has never set foot in Europe what so ever.

Quote    Reply   

Brennus

#60 [url]

May 13 14 11:53 PM

He is the drama queen

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help