Remove this ad

Palermo

Lead

Jun 4 17 7:35 PM

Tags : :

Lately I've been getting into many arguments with these people and the one thing that I've noticed is that they're not even Iberians but majority of them are all Mexicans or Latin Americans

has anyone else noticed this trend????

guess they are embarrassed the fact that they were colonized by europes swarthiest people and also want to white wash themselves 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Facader

#2 [url]

Jun 4 17 10:32 PM

ROFL I've seen tons of these sub humans passing themselves as White Americans as well. Lately they are also claiming to be "native americans".

mexicans-central-americans-native-americ

Quote    Reply   

Hainix

#8 [url]

Jun 6 17 11:34 AM

Facader wrote:
Anthrofartologique was a Spic as well living in thé States...

Yeah, he was probably a Brazilian or Portuguese living in the US.

@Palermo, not sure the name of that guy Aermacchi posted but he's a Spanish athlete. Looks Gulf Arab if you ask me!

Quote    Reply   

Brennus

#12 [url]

Jun 12 17 8:32 AM

Atlantic facadists are a numer of Iberian people in anthroforum that usualy live abroad or are only partially iberian and want to connect them to British and notwith Mediterranean people. Some Latin American people follow this trend in order to make them more white and european.

Quote    Reply   

Hainix

#13 [url]

Jun 12 17 8:41 AM

Brennus wrote:
Atlantic facadists are a numer of Iberian people in anthroforum that usualy live abroad or are only partially iberian and want to connect them to British and notwith Mediterranean people. Some Latin American people follow this trend in order to make them more white and european.

Very true. I don't recall seeing many full-blooded Iberians living in Spain or Portugal being Facadists. At most, maybe a full-blooded Iberian expat in France, UK, or Scandinavia.

Quote    Reply   

blue

#14 [url]

Jun 13 17 2:57 AM

Before they were called out on it (mostly via this forum) a lot of the Iberian posters were always linking themselves to Western Europe rather than Southern Europe and most were clearly in denial about the darker segment of their population. I don't know the origins of these people, but most claimed to be from Spain.  It's true that the South Americans are even worse, in terms of trolling.  Has Viejo's origin been proven yet?  

Quote    Reply   

Hainix

#15 [url]

Jun 13 17 8:03 AM

blue wrote:Before they were called out on it (mostly via this forum) a lot of the Iberian posters were always linking themselves to Western Europe rather than Southern Europe and most were clearly in denial about the darker segment of their population. I don't know the origins of these people, but most claimed to be from Spain.  It's true that the South Americans are even worse, in terms of trolling.  Has Viejo's origin been proven yet?  

Okay, maybe there were a fair amount of people living in Spain that were facadists. But whether they were real Spaniards or Latin American immigrants to Spain we are not sure.

I heard Ibericus was an Argentinian living in Barcelona.

As for Cristian Viejo, I recall former Apricity mod Skyburn mentioning that CV is Peruvian. Unsure how he came to that conclusion. Maybe CV's IP address points to Peru? Or maybe in the past he has admitted to being a Peruvian expat in Spain? Who knows.

Last Edited By: Hainix Jun 13 17 9:02 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Brennus

#16 [url]

Jun 13 17 8:59 AM

Cristiano Vejo as active during night here in Europe, so or he don't do nothing during the morning or he lives abroad.

Anthropologique was an half Breton alf Spanish that lived in USA

Quote    Reply   

Hainix

#18 [url]

Jun 13 17 10:11 AM

Atlantic Facade pushers

Brennus wrote:
Cristiano Vejo as active during night here in Europe, so or he don't do nothing during the morning or he lives abroad.

Anthropologique was an half Breton alf Spanish that lived in USA

Cristiano Viejo may not be living in Spain at all. He does have strange activity for someone living in Spain or anywhere in Europe.

An Iberian expat in North Europe has weird activity too. But at least he's active during the day time in Europe. He probably just has no life.

Quote    Reply   

Facader

#20 [url]

Jun 15 17 3:29 PM

Yes, Ibericus/Vetton is definitely some mixed race South American living in Spain. He was asked multiple times to post his own photo, but never did once. Labaru is probably the only genuine Iberian facadist, but he is a clear troll with mental and sexual issues, so he doesn't count.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help