Remove this ad

Hainix

#21 [url]

Jun 15 17 4:12 PM

Atlantic Facade pushers

Facader wrote:
Yes, Ibericus/Vetton is definitely some mixed race South American living in Spain. He was asked multiple times to post his own photo, but never did once. Labaru is probably the only genuine Iberian facadist, but he is a clear troll with mental and sexual issues, so he doesn't count.

I think Comte Arnau might be another genuine facadist, though he wasn't so extreme. And he was Catalan.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Facader

#22 [url]

Jun 15 17 11:57 PM

I believe he is rather a medicist/pan-romanist. Surely he is pissed off when people negate any différence between Catalans and other Iberians. He would rather have his own people grouped with Occitans and NW Italians.

Last Edited By: Facader Jun 16 17 12:38 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Hainix

#23 [url]

Facader wrote:
I believe he is rather a medicist/pan-romanist. Surely he is pissed off when people negate any différence between Catalans and other Iberians. He would rather have his own people grouped with Occitans and NW Italians.

Yeah, I can see that. But truth is, I don't think Catalans and NW Italians are that much alike phenotypically or culturally.

There's also an Iberian expat in Scotland. I don't quite remember his username. Anyways he told me that Iberians 'overlap most with Brits and French' and that 'Greeks overlap most with Turks' (unsure why he added the 2nd part when I didn't mention Greeks or Turks). At the same time he claimed not to be facadist.

He would write hundreds of words per reply. He did this to me via PM. He claims to work full time. Yet I saw him online 24/7. It seems like he has no life and very likely autistic.

Last Edited By: Hainix . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help