Remove this ad

Publius

#21 [url]

Jun 11 17 7:38 AM

Hainix wrote:
Turno wrote:[quote]Facader wrote:You are too fat to be properly classified. Still the Dravidian ancestry is almost invisible in you. You look like someone from the Caucasus, like Daghestan or Azerbajan.

Azerbajan and Armenia are possible , but in Daghestan or Georgia he would be a bit off imo.  For what I've seen people as dark as him generally have different features[/quot

I don't think he'd stand out too much in Georgia and the north Caucasus. But then again, I'm no expert in this.

Despite his ancestry, he looks nothing Australoid/Veddoid. More pseudo-Mongoloid if anything.

He doesn't look Georgian and neither North Caucasian.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mortimer

#23 [url]

Jun 11 17 8:38 PM

Thank you, I would like to add that to my taxonmy profile on TheApricity. Is that ok? And how much cappadocian vs. indobrachid do you think? More Cappadocian or more Indobrachid?

Quote    Reply   

Mortimer

#26 [url]

Jun 14 17 7:14 PM

Mortimer wrote:
By the way, Im asking what I SOUND LIKE when I speak Italian, not what I LOOK LIKE. Because many told me when I speak English I sound German. But of course I dont look German. Thats Why Im saying I grew up in Austria since 1990. It influenced my speech.

Quote    Reply   

Turno

#27 [url]

It sounds Generic Eastern European accent to me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mortimer

#28 [url]

most said it sounds german, and i rather believe that because i speak in upper austrian dialect and accent my whole life. not that it matters really german or eastern european its the same, but i dont like false answers.

Quote    Reply   

Mortimer

#29 [url]

when i speak german im accent free and sound upper austrian, but maybe when i speak other languages my serbian (slavic/eastern euro) comes through, not sure, so maybe you are right. on another forum someone just said i sound russian. so maybe i was wrong and you are right.

Quote    Reply   

Mortimer

#31 [url]

Do I look like a mexican or mestizo/harnizo type? I would think I look somewhat different, but many here and on Apricity said I do look mexican or mestizo.

Do you guys have lot of latin american types in Italy or you are from the USA?

All outside videos, I hope its like seeing me in real life or at least similar, enlarge the screen if you want. The clips are very short, so please do watch them. Thanks.

Quote    Reply   

Palermo

#32 [url]

Honestly Mortimer I have see Iberians here posted here and real life that are woggy you aren't as exotic as you're making yourself out to be. These videos you could pass in Iberia quite easily 

Quote    Reply   

blue

#33 [url]

Palermo wrote:
Honestly Mortimer I have see Iberians here posted here and real life that are woggy you aren't as exotic as you're making yourself out to be. These videos you could pass in Iberia quite easily 

I think he'd be atypical in southern Europe to be honest, aside from Gypsies.  Of course there are darker-skinned Iberians, but his combination of features mark him out as foreign I think.  I could believe he was Latino though yes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help