Remove this ad

avatar

Aermacchi

Posts: 3,987 Member Since: 05/20/15

Lead

Jun 13 17 8:47 PM

Tags : :

image
image
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

Aermacchi

Posts: 3,987 Member Since:05/20/15

#1 [url]

Jun 14 17 8:25 AM

Nordid. Could only pass in Cyprus, Syria or Lebanon, well that's what Tranny or the Iberians wished. Seriously, Lisa could pass throughout central and northern Europe. Would be very atypical in Spain, maybe non existed there.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Hainix

Posts: 2,060 Member Since:05/10/15

#2 [url]

Jun 14 17 8:51 AM

Lisa Pellegrini , Miss Italia entrant

She may pass as a lighter Catalan or Aragonese. Also Basque. Maybe among the lightest Greeks. But other than that, not really. She's too light and Germanic looking for most of Spain or Greece.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Hainix

Posts: 2,060 Member Since:05/10/15

#4 [url]

Jun 15 17 4:10 PM

Lisa Pellegrini , Miss Italia entrant

Facader wrote:
I've seen Catalans and Basques like her. Light Greek have a diffent look though.

In your opinion, what do light Greeks look more like?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Lares

Posts: 1,397 Member Since:06/10/15

#5 [url]

Jun 15 17 4:19 PM

Hainix wrote:
Facader wrote:I've seen Catalans and Basques like her. Light Greek have a diffent look though.


In your opinion, what do light Greeks look more like?



i don't know how light Greeks look, but Lisa Pellegrini is Tuscan and Tuscans are on average more western-looking than Greeks.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Hainix

Posts: 2,060 Member Since:05/10/15

#6 [url]

Jun 15 17 4:21 PM

Lisa Pellegrini , Miss Italia entrant

Lares wrote:
Hainix wrote:
Facader wrote:I've seen Catalans and Basques like her. Light Greek have a diffent look though.


In your opinion, what do light Greeks look more like?



i don't know how light Greeks look, but Lisa Pellegrini is Tuscan and Tuscans are on average more western-looking than Greeks.

Oh okay. Also more northern looking than Iberians.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Lares

Posts: 1,397 Member Since:06/10/15

#7 [url]

Jun 15 17 4:25 PM

Hainix wrote:

Oh okay. Also more northern looking than Iberians.



I did not name the Iberians. I have only said something common sense, that Tuscans on average are more Western than the Greeks

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Hainix

Posts: 2,060 Member Since:05/10/15

#8 [url]

Jun 15 17 4:29 PM

Lisa Pellegrini , Miss Italia entrant

Lares wrote:
Hainix wrote:

Oh okay. Also more northern looking than Iberians.


I did not name the Iberians. I have only said something common sense, that Tuscans on average are more Western than the Greeks

Okay, fair enough. It is also common sense that Tuscans are on average more northern looking than Iberians. Parts of Tuscany are further north than anywhere in Iberia. And the southernmost point of Tuscany is north of Madrid and Barcelona (both northern Spanish cities).

Last Edited By: Hainix . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Hainix

Posts: 2,060 Member Since:05/10/15

#12 [url]

Aermacchi wrote:

Palermo wrote:
Aermacchi you have good taste lol

[/lef
Well Italy has many beauties.

Southern European women are more attractive than northern ones in my opinion.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Facader

Posts: 6,087 Member Since:02/10/14

#13 [url]

Hainix wrote:
Aermacchi wrote:

Palermo wrote:
Aermacchi you have good taste lol

[/lef
Well Italy has many beauties.

Southern European women are more attractive than northern ones in my opinion.


They are thinner. It's different.


Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help