Remove this ad

Facader

#42 [url]

Jun 17 14 3:38 AM

Good job Ibero Celtic. Mind Blowing gallery. I would say that half of them fit easily in the Middle East and the rest look pretty much SW European.

Quote    Reply   

Facader

#44 [url]

Jun 17 14 5:29 AM

The lack of light types is quite surprising. Even the collection of tanned Italians created by Cherrypickeliot includes few light types. As always genotype =/= phenotype.

Quote    Reply   

blue

#48 [url]

Jun 17 14 7:03 AM

Facader wrote:
The lack of light types is quite surprising. Even the collection of tanned Italians created by Cherrypickeliot includes few light types. As always genotype =/= phenotype.

I've always been struck by the lack of light types among the Portuguese.  To be fair, most of western Spain is the same, even Galicia, which aside from a few very blonde types along the coast, seems devoid of light hair.

This Portuguese looks really 'Western' doesn't she?

Quote    Reply   

Facader

#49 [url]

Jun 17 14 8:10 AM

Yes I also never understood this north south division in Portugal. Most of the population live in the North, plus the internal migrations before and after the expulsions (???) of the Moors, should have made the country quite homogeneus.

Also the Spaniards who live close to Portugal (Extremadure, Western Andalucia....) are equally dark, if not even darker and less European looking.

Quote    Reply   

IberoCeltic

#50 [url]

Jun 17 14 8:20 AM

According to the fag, in Iberia is impossible to find Armenoid elements.

These two girls show some influences using the Sigayliot's criterions.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

blue

#51 [url]

Jun 17 14 9:28 AM

Facader wrote:
Yes I also never understood this north south division in Portugal. Most of the population live in the North, plus the internal migrations before and after the expulsions (???) of the Moors, should have made the country quite homogeneus.

Also the Spaniards who live close to Portugal (Extremadure, Western Andalucia....) are equally dark, if not even darker and less European looking.

There's definitely no north-south divide in Iberia and yes in my experience the darkest parts of Spain are the parts closest to Portugal and the lightest is the area closest to France.

Quote    Reply   

Legionario

#60 [url]

Jun 19 14 11:59 AM

Bande nere wrote:
If Spaniards are pathetic to claim they look brit, Portuguese are even more.

i agree lool western looking my ass

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help